ChiliProject is not maintained anymore. Please be advised that there will be no more updates.
We do not recommend that you setup new ChiliProject instances and we urge all existing users to migrate their data to a maintained system, e.g. Redmine. We will provide a migration script later. In the meantime, you can use the instructions by Christian Daehn.
Version 5 (Holger Just, 2011-05-14 07:22 am)
ChiliProject is a project management system that keeps track of issues, documents, and other information related to software development. Each project in ChiliProject has its own set of content. At the top of every page, you'll notice links to different types of information about the selected project, such as:
* [[Reporting and tracking issues|Issues]] for action items related to the development, such as bugs, feature requests, and support requests
* [[Viewing news|News]] for release notes (which generally include a list of resolved issues that make up part of the release) and other news
* [[Viewing documents|Documents]] for published documentation such as user guides and reference guides
* [[Viewing wiki pages|Wiki]] for developer notes and other general information about the project
* [[Using forums|Forums]] for discussion about non-urgent matters such as tips & tricks and workarounds.
p(tip). Not every project has all sections â the developers in charge of a project determine what to include. Also, developers see other information, such as a view of the file [[Specifying_the_repository|Repository]] and [[Tracking_time_spent|Schedule]] information for tracking time spent on the project.
p(see-also). *We welcome feedback!* If you find something that needs to change, or a way we might improve this documentation: please "add an issue":/projects/chiliproject/issues/new to the project.