ChiliProject is not maintained anymore. Please be advised that there will be no more updates.
We do not recommend that you setup new ChiliProject instances and we urge all existing users to migrate their data to a maintained system, e.g. Redmine. We will provide a migration script later. In the meantime, you can use the instructions by Christian Daehn.
- Registered on: 2011-10-24
- Last connection: 2013-03-19
Reported issues: 3
I have not updated the Chilliproject version since a longer time period. Is it possible to migrate from a ver...
- 08:49 am ChiliProject Feature #691 (Declined): Distinguish between start date and reported date for issues
I think you are right. Sorry my fault. Anyway I think it would be a feature to have all transition times stored.
- 01:31 pm ChiliProject Bug #258 (Closed): Upgrade from ruby-net-ldap to net-ldap gem
- Something maybe to mention:
I needed to add the line:...
- 12:29 pm ChiliProject Feature #691 (Declined): Distinguish between start date and reported date for issues
- And I do not know how to set here the related issues.
- 12:28 pm ChiliProject Feature #691 (Declined): Distinguish between start date and reported date for issues
- 12:17 pm ChiliProject Feature #683 (Declined): Change "version" to "milestone" (or make dynamic)
- I am unsure, but I think it is not only a question of the naming. From my perspective the version and milestone can b...
- 10:31 am ChiliProject Discuss: RE: File too large error
- Ok, I will try that out. Thank you for the idea. I thought you may have implemented the files section of ChiliProject...
- 10:05 pm ChiliProject Discuss: RE: File too large error
- Is there a way to integrate the ftp protocoll directly inside ChiliÃœroject. E.g. for the files-section? I would like...
- 08:31 am ChiliProject Bug #687 (Declined): open activity view I get an server error (ActiveRecord::ConfigurationError (...
I removed the plugins:
- 10:23 pm ChiliProject Discuss: RE: migration from redmine to chiliproject and SQLight to MySQL
I looked around and found on a page here (here in the wiki) the hint to us taps. It worked without much problem...
Also available in: Atom