ChiliProject is not maintained anymore. Please be advised that there will be no more updates.
We do not recommend that you setup new ChiliProject instances and we urge all existing users to migrate their data to a maintained system, e.g. Redmine. We will provide a migration script later. In the meantime, you can use the instructions by Christian Daehn.
- Registered on: 2011-02-06
- Last connection: 2011-12-13
Reported issues: 3
- 11:12 am ChiliProject Discuss: RE: [Propose] Blog more about features comparison
- Gabriel Mazetto wrote:
> Thanks for the answer, I also find very important the decisions made for 2.x. As Rails incr...
- 06:00 pm ChiliProject Feature #693 (Closed): Bulgarian translation (rev 09b1545c)
- 04:51 pm ChiliProject Discuss: RE: Installing Chilliproject on Windows XP system - troubles
- Thank you for your answers. I tried with RubyInstaller DevKit. It installed. Then I saw this...
- I'm trying to install Chilliproject 2.4.0 on my Windows system but with no success at the very beginning. Here is the...
- 06:59 pm ChiliProject Feature #526 (Closed): Bulgarian translation
- 04:50 pm ChiliProject Discuss: RE: Projects Tree View
- I think it would be better the projects_tree_view plugin to be embedded in the core of the project. Then there could ...
- 11:32 am ChiliProject Bug #200 (Open): After moving an issue, revision list does not get updated
- I think so too. If this is considered bad behavior I suppose that the solution could be in the procedure that moves i...
- 08:11 am ChiliProject Bug #200 (Open): After moving an issue, revision list does not get updated
- I posted the same isuue in Redmine: http://www.redmine.org/issues/7649
- 08:08 am ChiliProject Bug #200 (Open): After moving an issue, revision list does not get updated
- 09:52 am ChiliProject Feature #185 (Open): Manually add associated revisions
"This comment":http://www.redmine.org/issues/2009#note-56 makes me think this idea is not good enough...
Also available in: Atom