ChiliProject is not maintained anymore. Please be advised that there will be no more updates.
We do not recommend that you setup new ChiliProject instances and we urge all existing users to migrate their data to a maintained system, e.g. Redmine. We will provide a migration script later. In the meantime, you can use the instructions by Christian Daehn.
- IRC handle: jehreg
- Twitter account: jehreg
- Github account: jehreg
- Registered on: 2011-02-08
- Last connection: 2012-09-14
Reported issues: 1
- We a finding that searches done on large sets will return incorrect data. Even demo.chiliproject.org is prone to this...
- 11:42 pm ChiliProject Develop: RE: ITIL compliance - Anyone interested in helping create a Escalation Rules plugin ?
- Holger Just wrote:
> Step one can be achieved by using @rake redmine:send_reminders@ Run it regularily (e.g. once pe...
- I would like to see CP have a more ITIL-compliant offering; a bit like OTRS.
In order to do so, CP needs to at lea...
- Let's use Chiliproject.org as an example:
When I log into Chiliproject.org without the Remember Me checkmark, the ...
- 02:58 pm ChiliProject Discuss: RE: Public Blog plugin
- Found the solution:...
- 04:59 pm ChiliProject Discuss: RE: Public Blog plugin
- That's what I thought too, but alas, no. If I am not loged in, I get redirected to the login page, even when I set V...
- Hi, our site is Login-only, but we would like to make all our employees' Blogs public. I have installed the Blogs pl...
- 04:09 pm ChiliProject Wiki edit: Development_Meeting_1 (#6)
- 05:55 pm ChiliProject Develop: RE: French translation
- I can help also, since IRCan has to keep their site bilingual.
- 05:53 pm ChiliProject Task #161 (Closed): Add a "Who is using Chiliproject" page in Wiki
Also available in: Atom