ChiliProject is not maintained anymore. Please be advised that there will be no more updates.
We do not recommend that you setup new ChiliProject instances and we urge all existing users to migrate their data to a maintained system, e.g. Redmine. We will provide a migration script later. In the meantime, you can use the instructions by Christian Daehn.
- Registered on: 2012-01-30
- Last connection: 2012-06-20
Reported issues: 1
is it possible to add users to a specific group via the REST API?
right know i'm doing some tests to add users via the rest api (c# program using Redmine .NET API library).
right now we are testing a Testcasemanagement Tool called testrail,
that also has got an redmine support.
- 12:51 pm ChiliProject Bug #910 (Declined): Filter / Current project and its subprojects does not work
sorry my mistake, i thought that the "project and its subprojects" option means
that the filter is included ...
- 12:43 pm ChiliProject Bug #910 (Declined): Filter / Current project and its subprojects does not work
is there a way to link to attachments within wiki pages (without using the full qualified url
- 11:54 am ChiliProject Discuss: RE: Filter issues by customer
- Hi Felix,
thanks for the answer.
right nor we are testing the backlogs plugin (beta) and hit some issues.
Sometimes the start-/enddate & ...
could someone give me a quick update about the rest api
and if it is possible to add attachement by usin...
is there a chance to restrict the rights of a user / role
so that he is only able to see his own (added) i...
Also available in: Atom