ChiliProject is not maintained anymore. Please be advised that there will be no more updates.
We do not recommend that you setup new ChiliProject instances and we urge all existing users to migrate their data to a maintained system, e.g. Redmine. We will provide a migration script later. In the meantime, you can use the instructions by Christian Daehn.
- IRC handle: luke`
- Registered on: 2012-02-05
- Last connection: 2012-10-09
Reported issues: 0
- How can I export one out of several projects and move it to another instance of chiliproject running in a different l...
- 06:51 am ChiliProject Discuss: RE: What is the best way to setup git such that a push can only be completed if every co...
- Thanks for advice. How do I go about determining if the ticket is valid? All my projects are private. Is there an API...
- I would like to mandate more history tracking by forcing developers to only commit against a valid ticket. Is there a...
Also available in: Atom