ChiliProject is not maintained anymore. Please be advised that there will be no more updates.
We do not recommend that you setup new ChiliProject instances and we urge all existing users to migrate their data to a maintained system, e.g. Redmine. We will provide a migration script later. In the meantime, you can use the instructions by Christian Daehn.
- Registered on: 2011-02-13
- Last connection: 2011-12-31
Reported issues: 1
as we are moving our pretty large redmine to a faster server, we are considering some further options to give ...
- 12:16 pm ChiliProject Feature #428 (Open): integrate with gerrit
- We also use Gerrit and I'd welcome a Gerrit<->ChilliProject connection. Nevertheless (to be honest), I see more criti...
- 05:46 pm ChiliProject Feature #141 (Open): Multiselect custom fields
- I'd love to have this possibility, too! Optimal would be to have it connected versions (e.g. affected versions/branch...
Also available in: Atom