ChiliProject is not maintained anymore. Please be advised that there will be no more updates.
We do not recommend that you setup new ChiliProject instances and we urge all existing users to migrate their data to a maintained system, e.g. Redmine. We will provide a migration script later. In the meantime, you can use the instructions by Christian Daehn.
- IRC handle: svoop
- Registered on: 2011-02-16
- Last connection: 2012-07-17
Reported issues: 3
- 10:58 am ChiliProject Bug #763 (Declined): Add "To:" header to notifications
- By fault, I had the BCC switch enabled.
- 10:47 am ChiliProject Bug #763 (Declined): Add "To:" header to notifications
- 10:44 am ChiliProject Bug #762 (Ready for review): "Send a test email" should override "don't notify of changes that I ...
- Oops, the dashes were interpreted. Here's the text without strikethrough:
With "Settings / Email Notifications / S...
- 10:42 am ChiliProject Bug #762 (Ready for review): "Send a test email" should override "don't notify of changes that I ...
- 05:37 pm ChiliProject Feature #452 (Open): Wiki categories
- Like Eric, I'd prefer tags for wiki pages. Having both is an option, but IMHO it adds too much complexity for too lit...
- 05:35 pm ChiliProject Feature #721 (Open): Tags for Wiki Pages
- 08:05 am ChiliProject Discuss: RE: Ruby 1.9
- > The big thing is we need people to start trying ChiliProject out with 1.9 and reporting any bugs they find.
Redmine has been the last Ruby 1.8 dependent webapp on my box for quite some time now. Apparently, the first Ch...
Also available in: Atom