ChiliProject is not maintained anymore. Please be advised that there will be no more updates.
We do not recommend that you setup new ChiliProject instances and we urge all existing users to migrate their data to a maintained system, e.g. Redmine. We will provide a migration script later. In the meantime, you can use the instructions by Christian Daehn.
- Registered on: 2011-02-16
- Last connection: 2011-03-17
Reported issues: 0
- 05:51 am ChiliProject Discuss: RE: Ref# directly in source
- I forgot to state the purpose.
This feature would mean that in issues we would be able to see the related sources, l...
- I experience quite often that it is forgotten to write the reference in the comment. (refs# XXX) when checking in the...
Also available in: Atom