ChiliProject is not maintained anymore. Please be advised that there will be no more updates.
We do not recommend that you setup new ChiliProject instances and we urge all existing users to migrate their data to a maintained system, e.g. Redmine. We will provide a migration script later. In the meantime, you can use the instructions by Christian Daehn.
- IRC handle: mtfk
- Registered on: 2012-03-09
- Last connection: 2012-11-09
Reported issues: 5
- 08:58 am ChiliProject Feature #601 (Open): Upgrade to Rails 3.latest
- Hi, to make a little update
I work all the time on preparing CP to work with r3.2 the progress is very slow but at...
- 12:15 pm ChiliProject Wiki edit: Plugin_Compatibility (#99)
- Add Ldap registration plugin
- 10:02 am ChiliProject Bug #953 (Open): LDAP is unavailable app crash
You have right, I will fix that and give You know.
Thanks for review.
- 06:52 pm ChiliProject Wiki edit: Plugin_Compatibility (#90)
- Add KnowladgeBase plugin
- 07:38 am ChiliProject Bug #955 (Closed): Project enumerations controller test
- Test env:
ruby-1.8.7-p357 [ i686 ]
- 07:43 pm ChiliProject Bug #1008 (Closed): error 500 when uploading a new file to an existing document
- I can confirm that. I have the same problem
- 08:37 am ChiliProject Bug #980 (Declined): Can't add related issue from subproject
- Yep that was the problem, thanks a lot for fast answer.
After turn it on it works.
- 08:16 am ChiliProject Bug #980 (Declined): Can't add related issue from subproject
- 08:03 am ChiliProject Bug #938 (Open): Extra lines in view section of the respository
As I see You use plugin code_review, right?
Because after adding this plugin I've got the same problem.
- 12:47 pm ChiliProject Bug #953 (Open): LDAP is unavailable app crash
- I made some improvements in LDAP support, especial with test LDAP authorization.
But main thing is right now CP not...
Also available in: Atom