ChiliProject is not maintained anymore. Please be advised that there will be no more updates.
We do not recommend that you setup new ChiliProject instances and we urge all existing users to migrate their data to a maintained system, e.g. Redmine. We will provide a migration script later. In the meantime, you can use the instructions by Christian Daehn.
- Registered on: 2011-03-02
- Last connection: 2013-09-25
Reported issues: 4
- 12:54 pm ChiliProject Feature #601 (Open): Upgrade to Rails 3.latest
- Ironically, it is obvious that all the points in the [[Why fork?]] are relevant to Chiliproject. Development and main...
- 08:28 pm ChiliProject Bug #952 (Closed): Engines tests are broken in current versions of Ruby
- Jan Vlnas wrote:
> Once ChiliProject migrates to Rails 3.2 (or newer), Engines plugin will be effectively obsolete.
- 03:09 pm ChiliProject Feature #601 (Open): Upgrade to Rails 3.latest
- Redmine 2.0.0 is out. What's the status of chiliproject's Rails 3 support?
- 03:56 pm ChiliProject Feature #601 (Open): Upgrade to Rails 3.latest
- Redmine 2.0.0 is expected to be released in two weeks. Is there any effort to merge theirs work?
- 05:21 pm ChiliProject Feature #601 (Open): Upgrade to Rails 3.latest
- Any milestone for rails 3 support? Redmine 2.0 is planned to be soon after 1.4.0 release.
- 09:14 pm ChiliProject Feature #522 (Open): Script to correctly configure bundler
- Just one suggestion for a gem installation rake task: do not include plugins' gemfiles in the main gemfile. It will g...
- 09:08 pm ChiliProject Feature #936 (Duplicate): User shouldn't use bundle
- Felix SchÃ¤fer wrote:
> I agree that having some "wizard" to take you through the bundle install step would be nice ...
- 12:09 am ChiliProject Feature #936 (Duplicate): User shouldn't use bundle
- Here is an exact quote:
> If you are planning on shipping your application to true end-users, I strongly suggest t...
- 12:02 am ChiliProject Feature #936 (Duplicate): User shouldn't use bundle
- 10:11 pm ChiliProject Develop: RE: Rails 3?
- Redmine will support rails 3 in the version 2.0.0 http://www.redmine.org/issues/4796
Is there any roadmap to support...
Also available in: Atom