ChiliProject is not maintained anymore. Please be advised that there will be no more updates.
We do not recommend that you setup new ChiliProject instances and we urge all existing users to migrate their data to a maintained system, e.g. Redmine. We will provide a migration script later. In the meantime, you can use the instructions by Christian Daehn.
- Registered on: 2011-03-05
- Last connection: 2011-05-20
Reported issues: 1
- 11:22 pm ChiliProject Discuss: RE: Idea: ChiliProject plugins for IDEs like NetBeans, Eclipse and others
- Redmine and ChiliProject are web applications.
IDEs are desktop applications.
My thought was to write plugins whi...
- 11:08 pm ChiliProject Feature #264 (Open): Linking repository files to an issue
- I've just been thinking of adding a table with at least 2 fields:
- file (with the complete path to th...
- This is just an idea to keep for later:
If you could access the issues within your IDE, it would make coding much ...
- 10:38 am ChiliProject Feature #264 (Open): Linking repository files to an issue
Also available in: Atom