ChiliProject is not maintained anymore. Please be advised that there will be no more updates.
We do not recommend that you setup new ChiliProject instances and we urge all existing users to migrate their data to a maintained system, e.g. Redmine. We will provide a migration script later. In the meantime, you can use the instructions by Christian Daehn.
- Twitter account: ryanbriones
- Github account: ryanbriones
- Registered on: 2011-03-31
- Last connection: 2011-08-26
Reported issues: 5
- 09:16 pm ChiliProject Bug #531 (Closed): search#index raises NoMethodError for #event_datetime
- This hasn't happened to us in a long time since we've worked around the issue. Unfortunately today is my last day at ...
- 04:32 pm ChiliProject Bug #520 (Closed): Missing JournalFormatter causes Issue atom feed to blow up
- Yes, that's what I was implying in the update. Probably no need to fix this unless you allow author updates that caus...
- 04:03 pm ChiliProject Bug #531 (Closed): search#index raises NoMethodError for #event_datetime
- 02:31 pm ChiliProject Bug #479 (Closed): Generalize Journals migrations does too much
- Should be @schema_migrations@ (plural)...
- 10:02 pm ChiliProject Bug #520 (Closed): Missing JournalFormatter causes Issue atom feed to blow up
- Hmm... just realized this may not be a bug. Author cannot be changed with a *vanilla* ChiliProject...
- 08:04 pm ChiliProject Bug #520 (Closed): Missing JournalFormatter causes Issue atom feed to blow up
- 08:40 pm ChiliProject Bug #510 (Open): Sorting documents by author only works on documents with attachments
- 06:29 pm ChiliProject Bug #501 (Closed): Updating a ticket that was created by email forces a "change" of description
- 10:49 pm ChiliProject Bug #480 (Closed): Issue Journal replies get ignored
- I've got a highly customized implementation of ChiliProject. We're getting to the point where it's hard to only exten...
Also available in: Atom