ChiliProject is not maintained anymore. Please be advised that there will be no more updates.
We do not recommend that you setup new ChiliProject instances and we urge all existing users to migrate their data to a maintained system, e.g. Redmine. We will provide a migration script later. In the meantime, you can use the instructions by Christian Daehn.
- Three plus Five?: 8
- Registered on: 2012-08-06
Reported issues: 0
- 02:56 pm ChiliProject Discuss: RE: Is it possible to declare private issues ?
- For people who are interested in :
We can create sub projects.
For example when you create project : "Project A...
- 10:43 am ChiliProject Discuss: RE: Is it possible to declare private issues ?
- Finally it's not so necessary for my company, my colleagues prefer to separate customer demands in another project.
Is it possible to declare private issues ??
Because I found this on redmin demands :
- 06:32 pm ChiliProject Discuss: RE: Chiliproject starts but is stopped when I quit shell script console (linux centOS 6)
- As you said, everything is ok when I use passenger.
- 01:56 pm ChiliProject Discuss: RE: Chiliproject starts but is stopped when I quit shell script console (linux centOS 6)
- > When you run with -d and before toy close the console can you access the site?
No I can't access the site.
I'm on centOS 6, and juste have installed chiliproject 3.3.0 for my company.
I tried to launch chiliproject w...
Also available in: Atom