ChiliProject is not maintained anymore. Please be advised that there will be no more updates.
We do not recommend that you setup new ChiliProject instances and we urge all existing users to migrate their data to a maintained system, e.g. Redmine. We will provide a migration script later. In the meantime, you can use the instructions by Christian Daehn.
- Registered on: 2012-08-28
- Last connection: 2014-08-14
Reported issues: 2
- Hi everyone,
For almost 2 years we (at Tipit LLC) have been using (and customizing) ChiliProject. As a result of t...
- 09:24 pm ChiliProject Wiki edit: Plugin_Compatibility (#113)
- Mailgun handler plugin added
- 09:18 pm ChiliProject Wiki edit: Plugin_Compatibility (#112)
- Etherpad plugin added to list
- I am getting this error when running tests:
Error: test: #line_for_issue should have an issue tooltip. (Redmine::H...
- 08:09 pm ChiliProject Discuss: RE: Description fiel changed
- I have several plugins.
I have also tested with different browsers but I couldn't find a pattern.
It seems to be re...
- Hi everyone,
I am facing a very strange issue. Sometimes, when I modify an issue, the notification mail I get says...
I have just updated my chiliproject instance from 2.6 to 3.7.
I was using the wiki extensions plugin that is ...
- 12:26 pm ChiliProject Develop: RE: Incoming emails configuration
- I have just solved this. This validation was done in the *extra/mail_handler/rdm-mailhandler.rb*.
- Please look at: https://www.chiliproject.org/boards/2/topics/2238
- When replying issues notifications I am getting the following rejection email.
_permission denied. Command output:...
Also available in: Atom