ChiliProject is not maintained anymore. Please be advised that there will be no more updates.
We do not recommend that you setup new ChiliProject instances and we urge all existing users to migrate their data to a maintained system, e.g. Redmine. We will provide a migration script later. In the meantime, you can use the instructions by Christian Daehn.
- Three plus Five?: 8
- Registered on: 2012-09-20
- Last connection: 2012-09-21
Reported issues: 0
- 12:35 am ChiliProject Discuss: RE: unable to assign issues to other members of the same project
- I installed a parallel instance with default data and it's working fine... I compared the settings and know why it di...
- 11:57 am ChiliProject Discuss: RE: unable to assign issues to other members of the same project
- Thanks for your quick reply. I started from scratch. Unfortunately I won't be able to test until tomorrow afternoon (...
I've recently set up the latest ChiliProject 3.3.0.
I created users, defined roles, trackers, workflows...
Also available in: Atom