ChiliProject is not maintained anymore. Please be advised that there will be no more updates.
We do not recommend that you setup new ChiliProject instances and we urge all existing users to migrate their data to a maintained system, e.g. Redmine. We will provide a migration script later. In the meantime, you can use the instructions by Christian Daehn.
- Three plus Five?: 8
- Registered on: 2012-09-25
- Last connection: 2013-03-08
Reported issues: 0
- 10:36 pm ChiliProject Develop: RE: REST JSON API creating issue with custom date field
- Inside the "custom_fields"? This doesn't seem to work. "2013-11-24" is always converted to "Sun, 24 Nov 2013". When I...
I try to create an issue with a custom date field, other custom fields work, but I don't know how to do it wi...
- 04:55 am ChiliProject Develop: RE: API
- Is it somewhere written down (maybe a little howto), how to develop an http-api-extending-plugin?
- Hello :)
is it planned to extend the current api? As I read in the documentation, it is stuck at redmine's 1.1.0-A...
I succeeded in installing ChiliProject on my server. Everything works fine, but I thought of a way to read ...
Also available in: Atom