ChiliProject is not maintained anymore. Please be advised that there will be no more updates.
We do not recommend that you setup new ChiliProject instances and we urge all existing users to migrate their data to a maintained system, e.g. Redmine. We will provide a migration script later. In the meantime, you can use the instructions by Christian Daehn.
- IRC handle: khalsa
- Twitter account: sikhnerd
- Github account: sikhnerd
- Registered on: 2010-12-22
- Last connection: 2014-04-25
- ChiliProject (Moderator, 2011-01-12)
Reported issues: 28
- 10:07 pm ChiliProject Feature #49 (Open): Show the Wiki Sidebar on all other pages in the project
- This was created because our custom wiki sidebar has a lot of relevant links and we want it displayed on all pages, n...
- 10:06 pm ChiliProject Discuss: RE: Help with CentOS 6 Install
- Was this resolved? I won't be migrating a lot of my stuff to 6.2 until Late January, but am always willing to help in...
- 05:03 pm ChiliProject Task #755 (Closed): Activate API on demo.chiliproject.org
- REST web service enabled.
- 04:15 pm ChiliProject Develop: RE: Next Team Meeting
- I'll be in the office at the time, however I will do my very best to attend.
- 12:31 pm ChiliProject Wiki edit: LDAP (#1)
- 04:55 am ChiliProject Discuss: RE: Chili on Godaddy
- According to "this page":http://help.godaddy.com/article/55 godaddy's windows shared hosting doesn't have RoR, so it ...
- After some discussion in IRC, it was decided that we plan out several blog posts in advance so that it is easier to c...
- 04:24 pm ChiliProject Discuss: RE: Losing the will to install
- Eric Davis wrote:
> How hard is it to build a vbox image? I could install Debian and Ubuntu and fire ...
- 05:06 am ChiliProject Discuss: RE: Losing the will to install
- @v0.2@ has been uploaded, it has some minor improvements. Once I get some feedback I'm debating what direction I want...
- 03:05 am ChiliProject Discuss: RE: Losing the will to install
- Spurred on by this thread and others in the tracker/irc I thought I'd have a go at making a usable vbox image for peo...
Also available in: Atom