ChiliProject is not maintained anymore. Please be advised that there will be no more updates.
We do not recommend that you setup new ChiliProject instances and we urge all existing users to migrate their data to a maintained system, e.g. Redmine. We will provide a migration script later. In the meantime, you can use the instructions by Christian Daehn.
- Three plus Five?: 8
- Registered on: 2013-02-05
- Last connection: 2013-02-05
Reported issues: 0
- 12:58 pm ChiliProject Discuss: RE: [CLOSED] Vagrant - Passanger module does not exist/command failed chiliproject_settings
- Thanks for your help. I've started one more time from scratch and it works perfect!
I think, I had problem with my...
- 09:14 pm ChiliProject Discuss: RE: Vagrant - Passanger module does not exist/command failed chiliproject_settings
- Thanks for reply. I'm using the Vagrant setup provided by ChiliProject. @vargant up@ returned error that 'apt' is not...
I wanted to test ChiliProject and start it using Vagrant file on Windows 7 machine. Because I'm new to ChiliPr...
Also available in: Atom