ChiliProject is not maintained anymore. Please be advised that there will be no more updates.
We do not recommend that you setup new ChiliProject instances and we urge all existing users to migrate their data to a maintained system, e.g. Redmine. We will provide a migration script later. In the meantime, you can use the instructions by Christian Daehn.
- Registered on: 2011-05-16
- Last connection: 2012-07-10
Reported issues: 0
- 08:53 pm ChiliProject Discuss: RE: Visual Studio 2010 with Subversion / ChiliProject 3.2
- I have a bug with status closed now...
It has 3 associated revisions, each with time entries like:
this is the ...
- I have setup ChiliProject and am running with Subversion.
I can easily ref #123 and close #123 for items.
- 09:24 pm ChiliProject Discuss: RE: Issue Category Examples
- I am in the same boat. This would be useful. Anyone care to share?
I guess specifically the categories (Dev, Test,...
- 01:09 pm ChiliProject Discuss: RE: Document Upload Failure (500 Internal Server Error) - Any ideas?
- Thanks for the reply...
I started up the server using webrick via *command prompt*... bundle exec ruby script/serv...
- If I go into an issue and mark it as closed... Chili produces an email notification of those changes (I have the IMAP...
- 06:26 pm ChiliProject Discuss: RE: Incoming email config?
- I am just going through this now myself.
The emailing (SMTP) of emails is a different setup than the "incoming" em...
- I have a fairly fresh installation of Chiliproject 3.1. I am able to add an issue (uploading a file attachment works)...
- 07:57 pm ChiliProject Discuss: RE: Losing the will to install
- Any Chiliproject 2.2 VMWare images (or anything I can convert to VMWare)?
- 03:46 pm ChiliProject Discuss: RE: E-Mail Integration / Create New Issues / In-Line Images
- JP Maxwell,
Can you let me know how things have gone with the in-line images or that Screenshot plug in? I am tryi...
- 06:23 pm ChiliProject Discuss: RE: Losing the will to install
Also available in: Atom