ChiliProject is not maintained anymore. Please be advised that there will be no more updates.
We do not recommend that you setup new ChiliProject instances and we urge all existing users to migrate their data to a maintained system, e.g. Redmine. We will provide a migration script later. In the meantime, you can use the instructions by Christian Daehn.
- Registered on: 2011-02-02
- Last connection: 2012-08-03
Reported issues: 3
- 02:23 pm ChiliProject Feature #323 (Ready for review): Salted user passwords
- Also, bcrypt does it's own salting so that should make things less complicated.
- 01:55 pm ChiliProject Feature #323 (Ready for review): Salted user passwords
- Stephan, rather than implementing SHA scheme, have you considering looking into bcrypt? The latest version of rails h...
- 12:19 pm ChiliProject Task #118 (Closed): Scope and release plan 2.0.0
- Felix SchÃ¤fer wrote:
> Eric Thomas wrote:
> > When you say externalize those gems, you mean defining them in the c...
- 06:32 am ChiliProject Task #118 (Closed): Scope and release plan 2.0.0
- Eric Davis wrote:
> Holger Just wrote:
> > ** externalize RubyTree, CodeRay, RedCloth and others
> Who can com...
- 03:56 am ChiliProject Feature #210 (Open): Bump redcloth version
- Ian I am using version 1.6.2 on the master with no problem.
- 11:23 pm ChiliProject Bug #262 (Closed): Fix line endings
- 09:40 pm ChiliProject Bug #262 (Closed): Fix line endings
- Pull request here: https://github.com/chiliproject/chiliproject/pull/15
This is definitely one of those things tha...
- 09:29 pm ChiliProject Bug #262 (Closed): Fix line endings
- 08:47 pm ChiliProject Discuss: RE: 2.0.0 release name
- Measurement of the spicy heat of a chili pepper -- "Scoville rating":http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scoville_scale#List...
- 10:15 am ChiliProject Feature #210 (Open): Bump redcloth version
Also available in: Atom