ChiliProject is not maintained anymore. Please be advised that there will be no more updates.
We do not recommend that you setup new ChiliProject instances and we urge all existing users to migrate their data to a maintained system, e.g. Redmine. We will provide a migration script later. In the meantime, you can use the instructions by Christian Daehn.
- IRC handle: guilhemfr
- Twitter account: guilhemfr
- Github account: guilhemfr
- Registered on: 2011-06-16
- Last connection: 2012-06-21
Reported issues: 2
- Hit all,
I don't know if I am the only one that think this : ChiliProject is a good project and I was happy to swi...
- 01:45 pm ChiliProject Discuss: RE: making Bettermeans a ChliProject extension?
- an example is this plugin :
It add really "basic" feature bu...
- 12:20 pm ChiliProject Discuss: RE: making Bettermeans a ChliProject extension?
- I don't understand the problem with adding some optional feature into the core.
Plugin was very useful in Redmine ...
- 11:31 am ChiliProject Feature #902 (Open): Be able to change defaults fields
- Begin and End are essential in your way of using this software. But you aren't everybody.
For example : I was using ...
- 02:02 pm ChiliProject Feature #902 (Open): Be able to change defaults fields
- 12:02 pm ChiliProject Discuss: RE: making Bettermeans a ChliProject extension?
- Oh I don't know this software... It's quite amazing (as I can see on video).
But why doing a plugin ? Many feature...
- 11:55 am ChiliProject Feature #901 (Open): PDF export of Wiki Pages
- It's related to this in redmine : http://www.redmine.org/issues/401
this feature from r7739 to r7742.
and for rma...
Also available in: Atom