ChiliProject is not maintained anymore. Please be advised that there will be no more updates.
We do not recommend that you setup new ChiliProject instances and we urge all existing users to migrate their data to a maintained system, e.g. Redmine. We will provide a migration script later. In the meantime, you can use the instructions by Christian Daehn.
- Github account: jtgeibel
- Three plus Five?: 8
- Registered on: 2011-07-16
- Last connection: 2013-09-03
Reported issues: 0
- 02:42 am ChiliProject Discuss: RE: arch linux, ruby 2.0.0
- I would recommend using something like RVM or rbenv to install local copies of ruby independent of your distribution....
- 08:51 pm ChiliProject Discuss: RE: Nginx config with Passenger
- The passenger_root and passenger_ruby options seem to point to the appropriate places given your what you've noted ab...
- 04:19 am ChiliProject Bug #1022 (Open): [Meta] Chiliproject- and Redmine-"associated revision"s mixed up
- It should also be possible to skip over any of the problem issue IDs going forward. For instance:...
- 05:40 am ChiliProject Bug #908 (Open): Whitespace normalization shouldn't trigger journals
- I believe you meant to reference #907.
The diff of the "update" is at https://www.chiliproject.org/journals/14745/...
- 08:49 pm ChiliProject Feature #885 (Closed): show the version number somewhere
- If you have admin rights on a site, you can determine the full version by going to /admin/info
Additionally, the q...
- 10:57 pm ChiliProject Feature #749 (Closed): Git Integration: Property Main Branch
- You can find my proposed change at https://github.com/chiliproject/chiliproject/pull/138/files
- 05:18 am ChiliProject Feature #749 (Closed): Git Integration: Property Main Branch
- Okay, so I'm thinking about updating the default_branch function so that it calls scm_cmd to run `git symbolic-ref HE...
- 09:20 pm ChiliProject Feature #749 (Closed): Git Integration: Property Main Branch
- If someone can point me in the right direction I might be able to put together a patch for this.
- 03:17 am ChiliProject Bug #610 (Declined): lib/bundler/dsl.rb:41:in `gemspec': There are no gemspecs at /home/ccnet/chi...
Do you have any plugins installed? This part of the code is searching ./vendor/plugins/*/Gemfile and incl...
Also available in: Atom