ChiliProject is not maintained anymore. Please be advised that there will be no more updates.
We do not recommend that you setup new ChiliProject instances and we urge all existing users to migrate their data to a maintained system, e.g. Redmine. We will provide a migration script later. In the meantime, you can use the instructions by Christian Daehn.
- Registered on: 2011-02-03
- Last connection: 2015-01-22
Reported issues: 0
- 07:30 pm ChiliProject Bug #433 (Open): Repositories encodings are broken
- @Toshi: It's quite over the top imho to (re-)open THREE times a ticket despite having been asked not to do so, resp. ...
- 10:01 pm ChiliProject Wiki edit: Installation_on_Debian_Squeeze_v1 (#15)
- The standard installation guide does not say where to install the code (thus clarify '/srv/www/chiliproject' here)
- 09:29 pm ChiliProject Wiki edit: Installation_on_Debian_Squeeze_v1 (#14)
- Eventually add rake to path (credit: taken from Ubuntu installation guide (also needed for Sqeeze))
- 09:02 pm ChiliProject Wiki edit: Installation (#37)
- Remove non-existing 'DATABASETYPE' in 'config/database.yml.example.DATABASETYPE'
- 12:16 pm ChiliProject Task #145 (Open): Legal entity to manage assets
- SFC would be good imho, but it's probably too early to join. From their "apply":http://sfconservancy.org/members/appl...
- 12:02 pm ChiliProject Task #128 (Closed): Decide on ChiliProject copyright
- I have some questions:
* as Chili is a fork of Redmine, doesn't a lot of the (code) copyright belong to Jean-Philipp...
Also available in: Atom