ChiliProject is not maintained anymore. Please be advised that there will be no more updates.
We do not recommend that you setup new ChiliProject instances and we urge all existing users to migrate their data to a maintained system, e.g. Redmine. We will provide a migration script later. In the meantime, you can use the instructions by Christian Daehn.
- Registered on: 2011-08-31
- Last connection: 2011-09-06
Reported issues: 0
- 11:15 pm ChiliProject Develop: RE: What is the plan for "Multiple SCM per project" - old issue in redmine
I think I understand that the chances of this feature being implemented are pretty slim.
It is just as ...
- 10:29 am ChiliProject Develop: RE: What is the plan for "Multiple SCM per project" - old issue in redmine
I'm in a situation where a project delivered is a solution to the business rather than a technology tool.
- 02:48 am ChiliProject Discuss: RE: Chiliproject 1.3.0 with Oracle Database - Update 1.4.0 - Update 2.0.0 - Update 2.1.1...
I'm new to ruby and to rails. Yet I was hoping to install and run Chili as the collaboration server using cor...
Also available in: Atom