ChiliProject is not maintained anymore. Please be advised that there will be no more updates.
We do not recommend that you setup new ChiliProject instances and we urge all existing users to migrate their data to a maintained system, e.g. Redmine. We will provide a migration script later. In the meantime, you can use the instructions by Christian Daehn.
- Registered on: 2011-02-04
- Last connection: 2011-02-06
Reported issues: 0
- 02:43 am ChiliProject Task #128 (Closed): Decide on ChiliProject copyright
- Hans-Peter Suter wrote:
> * as Chili is a fork of Redmine, doesn't a lot of the (code) copyright belong to Jean-Phili...
- 01:18 pm ChiliProject Discuss: RE: General Questions about the Fork
- But couldn't these things happen within the Redmine project scope? Redmine is a well-established open source project....
- 01:03 pm ChiliProject Discuss: RE: General Questions about the Fork
- I generally hate forks. This is because in 99% of those cases the fork is the result of people being unable to put th...
- 12:53 pm ChiliProject Task #128 (Closed): Decide on ChiliProject copyright
- IMHO the holder of the project's copyright does not have to be a single person. A group of legal entities like "The C...
Also available in: Atom