ChiliProject is not maintained anymore. Please be advised that there will be no more updates.
We do not recommend that you setup new ChiliProject instances and we urge all existing users to migrate their data to a maintained system, e.g. Redmine. We will provide a migration script later. In the meantime, you can use the instructions by Christian Daehn.
Create a way to further limit ability of "reporters" or non-devs on a project. (Feature #1307)
- ability to assign all non members a different default status like "unconfirmed"
- disabling their ability to add assignee
- disable ability to select target versions
- disable ability to select priority.
- have a separate tracker for reporters
There are other ways to tackle this problem....Are there any plans in the works along these lines, or am i missing something that already exists?
Thanks for all you do!