ChiliProject is not maintained anymore. Please be advised that there will be no more updates.
We do not recommend that you setup new ChiliProject instances and we urge all existing users to migrate their data to a maintained system, e.g. Redmine. We will provide a migration script later. In the meantime, you can use the instructions by Christian Daehn.
#chiliproject on freenode¶
The official IRC channel of ChiliProject is #chiliproject on the freenode IRC network. Most of ChiliProject's developers hang around there so almost all of the decision making takes place in IRC. The channel is public and fully logged.
Connecting to IRC¶
You can use freenode's browser-based irc client to join the channel.
Dedicated IRC client¶
- Connect to freenode network. Most clients have that already pre-configured. If not, connect to the following server:
- Server: chat.freenode.net or a server near you.
- Port: 6667
- Join the #chiliproject channel.
There are a few bots and extras that we run in our channel.
- Strictly a log bot, prepend your messages with [off] to make the bot ignore those lines
- Slightly modified Snailbot
- this bot will enter the channel and provide the latest commit messages as they are made
- Provided by GitHub directly
Contact Khalsa on IRC for help with any of the above.
* chat.chiliproject.org currently doesn't work. If someone wants to rebuild it, ping us.