ChiliProject is not maintained anymore. Please be advised that there will be no more updates.
We do not recommend that you setup new ChiliProject instances and we urge all existing users to migrate their data to a maintained system, e.g. Redmine. We will provide a migration script later. In the meantime, you can use the instructions by Christian Daehn.
There is a number of clients available for mobile platforms, most were created for Redmine but are compatible with ChiliProject too:
- Available on the Android Market:
- Basic testing with 1.0 on ChiliProject 2.x revealed no problems.
- Available on their dedicated website: RedmineApp
- Basic testing with 1.0 ChiliProject 2.x revealed no problems.
Redmine To Go¶
- ChiliProject compatible Windows Phone app with offline editing and wiki browser: Redmine To Go
- Testing with ChiliProject 2.x/3.x revealed no problems.