ChiliProject is not maintained anymore. Please be advised that there will be no more updates.
We do not recommend that you setup new ChiliProject instances and we urge all existing users to migrate their data to a maintained system, e.g. Redmine. We will provide a migration script later. In the meantime, you can use the instructions by Christian Daehn.
- IRC handle: edavis10
- Twitter account: http://twitter.com/edavis10
- Github account: http://github.com/edavis10
- Registered on: 2010-12-22
- Last connection: 2013-01-08
- ChiliProject (Committer, 2011-01-12)
Reported issues: 203
- 05:52 pm ChiliProject Bug #993 (Open): Support themes outside of the public/themes path
- 08:31 pm ChiliProject Wiki edit: Code_Standards (#11)
- Reverting style changes. Single Line Formatting is valid and preferred for simple styles.
- 08:34 pm ChiliProject Discuss: RE: Is it possible to configure the subject-line for email notifications?
- I was thinking about this today. It would be nice to have email subject lines defined in the i18n files so they can b...
- 07:20 pm ChiliProject Bug #929 (Closed): Missing links in Issues section in left menu bar
- It has become the Issue summary menu item in 3.1.0 (Issues > Issue Summary).
- 07:18 pm ChiliProject Feature #930 (Declined): Add resolution field to Bug tracker by default
- Disagree. As a general purpose tool a resolution field doesn't make sense in all cases.
If you want a resolution f...
- 07:03 am ChiliProject Feature #854 (Open): Sample plugin doesn't contain tests
- Enrique GarcÃa Cota wrote:
> I think having an opinionated and exemplary test configuration in the Sample Plugin wo...
- 06:42 am ChiliProject Feature #559 (Closed): Group Menus
- Added to master in commit:b9b2c8c
I couldn't find an easy way to clear the line separating the two static and dyna...
- 06:44 pm ChiliProject Feature #559 (Closed): Group Menus
- 06:04 pm ChiliProject Feature #559 (Closed): Group Menus
- Okay, I think I've added them all now. Here is a screenshot of them all open (font is small so I could fit them all o...
- 05:39 pm ChiliProject Feature #559 (Closed): Group Menus
- I'm trying to go through this now, should have a pull request soon. If I miss anything you can comment there.
Also available in: Atom