ChiliProject is not maintained anymore. Please be advised that there will be no more updates.
We do not recommend that you setup new ChiliProject instances and we urge all existing users to migrate their data to a maintained system, e.g. Redmine. We will provide a migration script later. In the meantime, you can use the instructions by Christian Daehn.
- Registered on: 2011-10-03
- Last connection: 2014-02-26
Reported issues: 1
- 06:03 am ChiliProject Discuss: RE: Chiliproject 2.0.0 - partial Ruby1.9 support?
- Saeed Richardson wrote:
> ArgumentError (invalid byte sequence in US-ASCII)
Take a look at issue issue:#646. I ca...
- Hi everyone,
How do you think about integration with "translatewiki.net":http://translatewiki.net/wiki/Translating...
- 05:11 pm ChiliProject Bug #646 (Needs more information): Encoding::CompatibilityError when submitting Issue with diacri...
- Here is a solution https://www.chiliproject.org/issues/440#note-8
It helps for many other, even more upsetting, pr...
- 10:15 am ChiliProject Bug #646 (Needs more information): Encoding::CompatibilityError when submitting Issue with diacri...
Also available in: Atom