ChiliProject is not maintained anymore. Please be advised that there will be no more updates.
We do not recommend that you setup new ChiliProject instances and we urge all existing users to migrate their data to a maintained system, e.g. Redmine. We will provide a migration script later. In the meantime, you can use the instructions by Christian Daehn.
- Registered on: 2011-11-15
- Last connection: 2012-02-08
Reported issues: 0
- 01:41 pm ChiliProject Feature #139 (Open): Tags for issues
- I can imagine viable workflows that might need logged or unlogged tags, so it's just a matter of choice (unless one w...
- 11:52 am ChiliProject Feature #608 (Open): Issue column totals
- I used to use "the redmine-4776 patch":http://www.redmine.org/issues/4776
Maybe it can be applied to Redmine?
- 02:46 pm ChiliProject Feature #218 (Open): "Magic links" to notes
- The issue is about adding markup to add links to comments inside issue links. The note "#391.1 -> http://www.example....
Also available in: Atom