ChiliProject is not maintained anymore. Please be advised that there will be no more updates.
We do not recommend that you setup new ChiliProject instances and we urge all existing users to migrate their data to a maintained system, e.g. Redmine. We will provide a migration script later. In the meantime, you can use the instructions by Christian Daehn.
- Registered on: 2011-02-07
- Last connection: 2013-07-13
Reported issues: 2
- 10:02 am ChiliProject Wiki edit: Installation_on_Ubuntu_10_10_v1 (#12)
- 12:00 pm ChiliProject Develop: RE: [Proposal] Reform "Overview" to "My project dashboard"
- Hi Felix,
Felix SchÃ¤fer wrote:
> We're (finn) are currently implementing something probably similar for a client...
- Hi everyone,
I suggested that in #263, but as Eric pointed out correctly, it's not really a thing that can be chan...
- 02:03 pm ChiliProject Feature #263 (Closed): New layout
- Eric Davis wrote:
> Jan Wedekind wrote:
> > Actually, I think that has always been a weird UX/UI thing in Redmine/C...
- 06:53 pm ChiliProject Feature #263 (Closed): New layout
- Just a couple of thoughts
> I actually like having "Issues" and "New issue". It's convenient. Let's see those scre...
- 12:53 pm ChiliProject Discuss: RE: Upgrade trouble
- The mail sending issue was resolved on IRC, apparently it is a Rails 2.3.5 bug. The sender email address must be ente...
- 11:09 am ChiliProject Discuss: RE: Upgrade trouble
- Hi Holger,
Yes, that was my mistake by keeping the old en.yml.
But my current problems are way deeper. I could...
- 05:37 pm ChiliProject Discuss: RE: Upgrade trouble
- Well nevermind that, should have read more carefully "the Wiki page on Bundler":https://www.chiliproject.org/projects...
I am trying to upgrade to v2.0 and have a problem with bundler. I am running Ubuntu 10.04.2 LTS.
- 12:24 pm ChiliProject Develop: RE: "Daily digest" Email notification?
- Oooops - I meant "faster AS usual" of course ;)
Also available in: Atom