ChiliProject is not maintained anymore. Please be advised that there will be no more updates.
We do not recommend that you setup new ChiliProject instances and we urge all existing users to migrate their data to a maintained system, e.g. Redmine. We will provide a migration script later. In the meantime, you can use the instructions by Christian Daehn.
- Registered on: 2011-12-11
- Last connection: 2019-01-22
Reported issues: 2
- 05:14 pm ChiliProject Feature #1202 (Open): Maintenance Mode
- For reference, here's a very similar setup for nginx with the added ability to limit access by IP. This is handy for ...
- 05:07 pm ChiliProject Feature #1180 (Open): Make it possible to filter the upper-right Projects menu
- Okay, I've begun work on an implementation of this feature on "a fresh branch":https://github.com/LukeCarrier/chilipr...
- 08:16 pm ChiliProject Feature #1180 (Open): Make it possible to filter the upper-right Projects menu
- Felix SchÃ¤fer wrote:
> I think we'd be happy with Select2 for example, and we're planning on changing the license a...
- 12:26 pm ChiliProject Feature #1180 (Open): Make it possible to filter the upper-right Projects menu
- Hi Felix,
Apologies for not following up sooner, I took advantage of the Christmas break this year for some much n...
- 11:24 pm ChiliProject Bug #1196 (Closed): test
- Please don't use this website for testing ChiliProject, as this installation is used by the developers. There's a dem...
- 11:21 pm ChiliProject Bug #576 (Closed): Need to relogin after each action
- This ticket is over a year old with no follow up in over 12 months, and I believe (I'm not a German speaker, but got ...
- 05:42 pm ChiliProject Feature #1178 (Needs more information): Demo!
- There's already a "live demo":http://demo.chiliproject.org/ of the site online where you try the product out for your...
- 05:38 pm ChiliProject Bug #1187 (Open): Forget to fill in " Reported By " and screenshots get removed .
- Although a very reasonable request, for security and privacy reasons this isn't possible using only an HTML form inpu...
- 05:35 pm ChiliProject Feature #1189 (Open): Automatic update of related issues
- This already happens for parent-child relationships between issues. I'm unsure of a use case for updating two issues ...
- 01:06 am ChiliProject Feature #1180 (Open): Make it possible to filter the upper-right Projects menu
Also available in: Atom