ChiliProject is not maintained anymore. Please be advised that there will be no more updates.
We do not recommend that you setup new ChiliProject instances and we urge all existing users to migrate their data to a maintained system, e.g. Redmine. We will provide a migration script later. In the meantime, you can use the instructions by Christian Daehn.
- IRC handle: elf-pavlik
- Registered on: 2012-01-13
- Last connection: 2012-02-24
Reported issues: 0
- 01:38 pm ChiliProject Discuss: RE: making Bettermeans a ChliProject extension?
- btw, i would really appreciate if someone adds infrmation about developing plugins here:
- 01:35 pm ChiliProject Discuss: RE: making Bettermeans a ChliProject extension?
- hi guilhem,
as i said i don't know at this moment specifics of plugin architecture in chili/redmine, in general i ...
- 03:48 pm ChiliProject Discuss: RE: making Bettermeans a ChliProject extension?
- I like a possiblity of extracting bettermeans specific functionality as set of plugins, like:
* dashboard - http:/...
I would like tu use authentication methods like BrowserID and WebID:
- 12:02 pm ChiliProject Discuss: RE: making Bettermeans a ChliProject extension?
- Hi Felix,
Thank you for the reply! Most of all I would need an advice now and than from someone familiar with redm...
- 11:55 pm ChiliProject Discuss: RE: OpenID with Google Apps account
- does this one fix something?
- 11:01 pm ChiliProject Develop: RE: [Proposal] Translations with translatewiki.net
- i would also suggest evaluating this modern GPL licensed platform
Lately I started consider maintaining Bettermeans platform which forked from Redmine in late 2009
Also available in: Atom