ChiliProject is not maintained anymore. Please be advised that there will be no more updates.
We do not recommend that you setup new ChiliProject instances and we urge all existing users to migrate their data to a maintained system, e.g. Redmine. We will provide a migration script later. In the meantime, you can use the instructions by Christian Daehn.
- Registered on: 2012-01-24
- Last connection: 2012-01-24
Reported issues: 3
- 12:18 am ChiliProject Discuss: RE: recommendation for ruby server to run chiliproject on when running on Windows, and f...
- You're welcome. It's thanks to the generosity of others that I could install it myself!
Apologies for missing a cr...
- 06:32 am ChiliProject Discuss: RE: recommendation for ruby server to run chiliproject on when running on Windows, and f...
- I was meaning to update the relevant installation wiki pages with my notes.
For the Apache part, on Windows, assumin...
- 05:41 am ChiliProject Bug #891 (Closed): quotes around path when shelling out does not work on Windows
- I have applied the patch to today's master and reran the tests on Windows 7 in a directory name with spaces. All test...
- 07:18 am ChiliProject Discuss: RE: gem version for postgres
- I couldn't find it, but I did find some notes somewhere (or was it on the CP web site?).
However, are you sure the c...
- 06:44 am ChiliProject Feature #915 (Closed): default bundle install installs old pg version
- 03:19 am ChiliProject Bug #891 (Closed): quotes around path when shelling out does not work on Windows
- You're probably right. I've done the tests again, even renamed my CP installation directory to contain a few spaces (...
- 03:03 am ChiliProject Wiki edit: Contribute (#25)
- added link to wiki page that explains branching
- 02:58 am ChiliProject Wiki edit: Contribute (#24)
- add Windows specific way of obtaining CP about info
Also available in: Atom