ChiliProject is not maintained anymore. Please be advised that there will be no more updates.
We do not recommend that you setup new ChiliProject instances and we urge all existing users to migrate their data to a maintained system, e.g. Redmine. We will provide a migration script later. In the meantime, you can use the instructions by Christian Daehn.
Enrique GarcÃa Cota
- Registered on: 2011-02-11
- Last connection: 2011-12-19
Reported issues: 1
- 10:02 am ChiliProject Bug #779 (Open): HTML comments not allowed on textile blocks
- 10:59 am ChiliProject Develop: RE: Using an existing helper from a plugin view
- Update on this - I have been able to solve it!
It turns out that Eric Davis' advice was the key. I had to move eve...
- 11:33 am ChiliProject Develop: RE: Using an existing helper from a plugin view
- I've not been able to solve this.
As I'm pressed on time, I decided to copy the link_to_attachments function to my...
- 10:43 am ChiliProject Develop: RE: Using an existing helper from a plugin view
- Hi Eric!
bq. Can you post your view?
Certainly - it's nothing too fancy....
- Hi there,
I'm developing a plugin for which I'd like to include a model which "acts_as_attachable":/projects/chili...
- 07:18 am ChiliProject Feature #263 (Closed): New layout
- Hi Eric,
I just thought of something that's possibly a theme thing:
* Being able to choose a favicon
In my m...
- 07:16 am ChiliProject Feature #559 (Closed): Group Menus
- I just want to say that I like this menu layout (and I'm the one who commented "I kindof like the 'New Issue' menu bu...
- 01:22 pm ChiliProject Feature #263 (Closed): New layout
- * Logo uploader for the header section: *Yes*
* Several different color combinations for the "themes": *Yes*. Extra ...
- 08:50 am ChiliProject Develop: RE: Proposal - REST API change
- I'm not really familiar with the current Redmine interface.
Is it a read-only? If it's used for any POST requests,...
Also available in: Atom