ChiliProject is not maintained anymore. Please be advised that there will be no more updates.
We do not recommend that you setup new ChiliProject instances and we urge all existing users to migrate their data to a maintained system, e.g. Redmine. We will provide a migration script later. In the meantime, you can use the instructions by Christian Daehn.
- Registered on: 2011-02-22
- Last connection: 2014-09-09
Reported issues: 1
- 11:47 am ChiliProject Discuss: RE: Why can't we watch certain wiki pages?
- Wiki page followed by the link you provided shows "history" =)
- 12:21 pm ChiliProject Feature #427 (Open): Ability to assign issues to groups
- It would be great! Many thanks, Eric.
- 11:19 am ChiliProject Feature #427 (Open): Ability to assign issues to groups
- 09:22 pm ChiliProject Discuss: RE: ChiliProject as a gem?
- Eric Davis wrote:
> (Side note: I've thought of creating a simple gem/script to help install all of ChiliProject's d...
- 04:00 pm ChiliProject Discuss: RE: ChiliProject as a gem?
- Sam Kuper wrote:
> Anton Lukashev wrote:
> > Some systems, like FreeBSD have different approach than "gem install" ...
- 08:18 am ChiliProject Discuss: RE: ChiliProject as a gem?
- From my point of view, ruby developers are not the most who use this system. Some systems, like FreeBSD have differen...
- 06:08 am ChiliProject Feature #189 (Open): Private/hidden issues
- Thanks for answer. Waiting for any result and when you'd need some feedback from trunk while implementing any step yo...
- 09:05 am ChiliProject Feature #189 (Open): Private/hidden issues
- Any chance that this feature would be implemented?
- 01:09 pm ChiliProject Feature #264 (Open): Linking repository files to an issue
- Somehow you can do it by using "Code Review Plugin":http://www.r-labs.org/projects/r-labs/wiki/Code_Review_en . While...
Also available in: Atom