ChiliProject is not maintained anymore. Please be advised that there will be no more updates.
We do not recommend that you setup new ChiliProject instances and we urge all existing users to migrate their data to a maintained system, e.g. Redmine. We will provide a migration script later. In the meantime, you can use the instructions by Christian Daehn.
- Registered on: 2012-04-07
- Last connection: 2012-07-08
Reported issues: 5
- 09:25 pm ChiliProject Feature #1092 (Open): Hierarchical project identifiers
- I perfectly agree with you, Holger
- 05:32 pm ChiliProject Bug #1087 (Closed): Document category is not saved properly
- Any update fot this bug? It is really annoying. And it is in the latest version. Confirmed.
- 12:20 pm ChiliProject Bug #300 (Open): confusing document overview
- Any update to this?
- 12:59 pm ChiliProject Bug #1048 (Declined): Incoming emails
- I have an similar issue, for me incoming emails are recognized (I have created a CRON job for them) but CP refuses to...
- 10:34 am ChiliProject Feature #1093 (Open): Global New Issue button
- 10:23 am ChiliProject Feature #1092 (Open): Hierarchical project identifiers
- 11:05 pm ChiliProject Feature #1088 (Open): Preview in documents
- 11:03 pm ChiliProject Feature #116 (Open): Mobile CSS
- What is a status of this? It would be wonderful to have it on an iPhone;-)...
- 10:58 pm ChiliProject Feature #782 (Open): Git: Mercurial: Adding visual merge/branch history to repository view
- +1 for this!
- 10:57 pm ChiliProject Feature #716 (Open): New Text Editor
- +1 for CodeMirror (http://codemirror.net/), there is even a Rails gem aout there for it: https://github.com/fixlr/cod...
Also available in: Atom