ChiliProject is not maintained anymore. Please be advised that there will be no more updates.
We do not recommend that you setup new ChiliProject instances and we urge all existing users to migrate their data to a maintained system, e.g. Redmine. We will provide a migration script later. In the meantime, you can use the instructions by Christian Daehn.
- Registered on: 2011-03-01
- Last connection: 2011-03-30
Reported issues: 1
- 05:19 pm ChiliProject Develop: RE: Improve integration tests by using webrat or capybara
- I'm sorry that asking here.
I think this is good idea and looking for something similar to PHP script tests. That ...
- 11:23 am ChiliProject Discuss: RE: Create tasks list in the issue
- This is good tool, however we already use Redmine and looking for new functions integration. And I can't install cloc...
- 01:43 pm ChiliProject Feature #255 (Open): Display sub-project tasks settings per project
- 08:50 am ChiliProject Discuss: RE: Create tasks list in the issue
- Yea, new type of issue is good way to make simple tasks list.
I can make markup with tasks list.
I don't think it...
- 08:35 am ChiliProject Feature #247 (Open): Create compatibility layers for Redmine in an optional (non-core) plugin
- I see :)
Well, I think that popular plugins will be ported to ChiliProject any way.
- 07:44 am ChiliProject Feature #247 (Open): Create compatibility layers for Redmine in an optional (non-core) plugin
- why do you make it as a plugin? Is it not possible to keep old API and just write new APIs for Chili ?
- 07:37 am ChiliProject Discuss: RE: Create tasks list in the issue
- Yes, it could help but only if this subtasks are not visible in the main Issues list. And when I create the subtask i...
We are using redmine a lot and one feature we need, trying to describe is clearly. Sometimes we have small ...
Also available in: Atom