ChiliProject is not maintained anymore. Please be advised that there will be no more updates.
We do not recommend that you setup new ChiliProject instances and we urge all existing users to migrate their data to a maintained system, e.g. Redmine. We will provide a migration script later. In the meantime, you can use the instructions by Christian Daehn.
Rodrigo Rosenfeld Rosas
- Registered on: 2011-03-22
- Last connection: 2011-06-11
Reported issues: 2
- 05:30 pm ChiliProject Feature #462 (Closed): pt-BR translation update
- 04:53 pm ChiliProject Bug #451 (Open): Improve flash message for attachment with size greater than the allowed in confi...
- 05:10 pm ChiliProject Develop: RE: Rails 3?
- Maybe there is some student interested in doing that for a GSoC or RSoC...
- 05:09 pm ChiliProject Develop: RE: Rails 3?
- How about adding support to Apotomo and Cells to ChiliProject? Lots of the things possible with the old Engines are a...
- 04:24 pm ChiliProject Feature #290 (Closed): Add bundler
- Eric Davis wrote:
> I like that idea but we should talk separately about it. There was an app that did a "on...
Also available in: Atom