ChiliProject is not maintained anymore. Please be advised that there will be no more updates.
We do not recommend that you setup new ChiliProject instances and we urge all existing users to migrate their data to a maintained system, e.g. Redmine. We will provide a migration script later. In the meantime, you can use the instructions by Christian Daehn.
- Registered on: 2011-04-01
- Last connection: 2013-06-21
Reported issues: 0
- 03:42 am ChiliProject Discuss: RE: Chiliproject dead ?
- Hi all great news,
If it could be intesring for the projet, My company could prodive free hosting ( with some limi...
- 09:33 pm ChiliProject Discuss: RE: Future of ChiliProject
- Good news keep up the good work !
- 01:40 am ChiliProject Feature #608 (Open): Issue column totals
- + 1 for me also !
- 01:38 am ChiliProject Discuss: RE: Development updates?
anythnig we can do to help reduce those debt ?
Let us know if we can help.
Holger Just wrote:
- 01:06 am ChiliProject Bug #516 (Open): Issue with Trac migration: "TracMigrate is not missing constant TracTicketChange!"
- Has anybody had succes with the latest patch ?
would it be done via redmine ?
1) import trac to redmine
- 06:49 pm ChiliProject Bug #516 (Open): Issue with Trac migration: "TracMigrate is not missing constant TracTicketChange!"
- Holger Just wrote:
> Guillaume Bourque wrote:
> > Can you give information as to why ? This is a great feature havi...
- 03:24 pm ChiliProject Bug #516 (Open): Issue with Trac migration: "TracMigrate is not missing constant TracTicketChange!"
- Holger Just wrote:
> Pulling out of version:3.1.0
Can you give information as to why ? This is a great feature ha...
just to share that if you follow the install guide here [[Installation_on_Ubuntu_10_10]] and that your like me...
- 06:10 pm ChiliProject Discuss: RE: Chiliproject 3.0 behind apache2 - loginproblem
Our chiliproject are behind a reverse proxy called haproxy,
version 2.5 or 3.0 are working fine behind this...
- 02:33 am ChiliProject Feature #906 (Closed): Add Link back to Parent of Subtask
- Felix SchÃ¤fer wrote:
> I just tested on master, the "Issue hierarchy" section should show the parents, the issue it...
Also available in: Atom