ChiliProject is not maintained anymore. Please be advised that there will be no more updates.
We do not recommend that you setup new ChiliProject instances and we urge all existing users to migrate their data to a maintained system, e.g. Redmine. We will provide a migration script later. In the meantime, you can use the instructions by Christian Daehn.
- Registered on: 2011-04-08
- Last connection: 2011-06-10
Reported issues: 1
- 04:48 pm ChiliProject Feature #317 (Open): Improved performance with large git repositories
- ok. I can say that using a native API for SVN would probably not gain you much at all - the shell command line is jus...
- 04:32 pm ChiliProject Feature #317 (Open): Improved performance with large git repositories
Shelling out might be less performant than an API call, but by how much? I think you'll find that the cost ...
- 04:20 pm ChiliProject Develop: RE: LDAP Group support in Chiliproject?
- May I give my take on this:
you're a user in a LDAP store, associated with one or more groups. Eg. I'm a user in o...
- 03:44 pm ChiliProject Feature #329 (Closed): Forum replies poorly highlighted
- 03:40 pm ChiliProject Discuss: RE: ChiliProject in Google Summer of Code
- business-oriented plugins would be great, but if you're going to be part of the GSoC, it'd probably be better to work...
- 03:24 pm ChiliProject Discuss: RE: Ref# directly in source
- I doubt its possible in Red.. ChiliProject itself as the repository integration only fetches commit messages. So, to ...
- 05:15 pm ChiliProject Feature #317 (Open): Improved performance with large git repositories
- turning off the initial load is already an option (in RM at least), but that's not optimal. Fetching a small set of r...
- 02:33 pm ChiliProject Feature #320 (Open): Static resource caching on chiliproject.org and other installations
- if this is just configuration of Apache, then it's not UI, it's a documentation issue - "how to install on Apache for...
- 01:49 pm ChiliProject Feature #317 (Open): Improved performance with large git repositories
- I'm interested in this as I did a patch to improve performance for large subversion repositories.
Also available in: Atom