ChiliProject is not maintained anymore. Please be advised that there will be no more updates.
We do not recommend that you setup new ChiliProject instances and we urge all existing users to migrate their data to a maintained system, e.g. Redmine. We will provide a migration script later. In the meantime, you can use the instructions by Christian Daehn.
Moritz von Buttlar
- Registered on: 2011-04-29
- Last connection: 2011-05-06
Reported issues: 0
- 07:25 pm ChiliProject Develop: RE: Problems with built-in advanced git integration
- Thank you very much ! Everything is working now.
I followed instructions on
but now I'm s...
- 09:09 am ChiliProject Develop: RE: Does anybody improve git support in Redmine?
- Hi everyone,
I have some trouble with using the built-in git support as described in
I would like to suggest to change the appearance of the Wiki a little bit. Right now (at least in my firefox b...
- 10:14 am ChiliProject Discuss: RE: Installation and integration of GIT or Subversion
- Felix SchÃ¤fer wrote:
> ChiliProject has merged the code for git integration, so git and svn integration are both po...
first of all thanks for working on this great software.
I'm currently setting up a server and I would also ...
Also available in: Atom