ChiliProject is not maintained anymore. Please be advised that there will be no more updates.
We do not recommend that you setup new ChiliProject instances and we urge all existing users to migrate their data to a maintained system, e.g. Redmine. We will provide a migration script later. In the meantime, you can use the instructions by Christian Daehn.
- Registered on: 2011-06-08
- Last connection: 2014-06-30
Reported issues: 6
- 10:33 am ChiliProject Feature #1127 (Open): Force user to change password after first login and after password reset
- 01:36 pm ChiliProject Discuss: RE: Intermittent SSL handshake fails
- Do there exist a corresponding issue for this that I could "watch"?
- 11:02 am ChiliProject Discuss: RE: Intermittent SSL handshake fails
- Further investigations have shown that it is only SVN access from TortoiseSVN which seems to cause the errors. (I hav...
- Since some weeks I have started to get intermittent SSL handshake fails when connecting to the SVN repositories. For ...
- 01:08 pm ChiliProject Develop: RE: i18n error for issues?
- I suspected this was the issue.
However maybe these custom queries should be marked in some fashion? My suggestin...
- I have noticed that some sub headers under the issues header is not internationalized (see attached picture).
- 01:43 pm ChiliProject Develop: RE: Version 3.2.2 as downloadable files but only 3.2.0 in the Repository?
- It works perfectly, thank you!
- According to the repository information the last revision was checked in at 06/09/2012 07:21 pm (by Holger Just). But...
- 02:14 pm ChiliProject Feature #988 (Closed): Swedish translation of several strings
- Yes, but there is also Issue #989 which contains the "uncorrupted" version.
- 02:11 pm ChiliProject Feature #988 (Closed): Swedish translation of several strings
- Sorry, something must have gone terrible wrong. This issue have been completly corrupted. This report was supposed to...
Also available in: Atom