ChiliProject is not maintained anymore. Please be advised that there will be no more updates.
We do not recommend that you setup new ChiliProject instances and we urge all existing users to migrate their data to a maintained system, e.g. Redmine. We will provide a migration script later. In the meantime, you can use the instructions by Christian Daehn.
- IRC handle: suung
- Registered on: 2011-06-15
- Last connection: 2011-10-02
Reported issues: 1
- 06:41 pm ChiliProject Develop: RE: before_filters, except, only and stuff
- i agree, that this has to be done very carefully.
i don't oversee everything, but i think there is the danger to mak...
- 06:39 pm ChiliProject Develop: RE: [Proposal] Query Refactoring
- as far as i understand, we can use Arel in Rails 2. In Crabgrass (same situation as in chili, because Redmine was the...
- There are in every controller a lot of different very special configurations.
specific filter :only, or :except etc....
- 10:44 am ChiliProject Develop: RE: [Proposal] Global Roles
- What about this code:...
- 12:05 pm ChiliProject Develop: RE: Using chili project as authentication source
- > Where can i track the progress of your work? For which chili project version is it planned?
- h2. Refactoring of Queries
h3. General Opinion
* Queries are really powerful and can become even more powerful
- 10:38 am ChiliProject Develop: RE: Permissions for Queries
- yeah, i think we have to clarify our contribution workflow internally to avoid too much loss of time.
there will f...
- 10:35 am ChiliProject Develop: RE: Using chili project as authentication source
- i am working on this, it's pretty done.
basically: you get the user with her permissions via the api.
you will ha...
- h3. Background
* We currently have Roles (per Project) and Groups plus the admin - flag to organize users
* We wi...
- 10:06 am ChiliProject Develop: RE: [Proposal] New Permissions
- see also [[New_Permissions]]
Also available in: Atom