ChiliProject is not maintained anymore. Please be advised that there will be no more updates.
We do not recommend that you setup new ChiliProject instances and we urge all existing users to migrate their data to a maintained system, e.g. Redmine. We will provide a migration script later. In the meantime, you can use the instructions by Christian Daehn.
- Twitter account: peelman
- Github account: peelman
- Registered on: 2011-07-14
- Last connection: 2014-07-23
Reported issues: 2
- 03:39 pm ChiliProject Feature #1232 (Ready for review): Improve Plugin hooks on Welcome Screen
- Just saw a mistype on my part, the middle hook on the left should either be @before_news@ or @after_wiki@, I must hav...
- 04:53 am ChiliProject Feature #238 (Ready for review): Users page link syntax
- I have a "pull request":https://github.com/chiliproject/chiliproject/pull/92 open for this. I'm currently in the pro...
- 06:37 pm ChiliProject Feature #1232 (Ready for review): Improve Plugin hooks on Welcome Screen
- Finished in "Pull Request 243":https://github.com/chiliproject/chiliproject/pull/243
- 06:34 pm ChiliProject Feature #1232 (Ready for review): Improve Plugin hooks on Welcome Screen
- 04:32 pm ChiliProject Wiki edit: Theme_List (#2)
- 06:29 pm ChiliProject Wiki edit: Theme_List (#1)
- 03:42 pm ChiliProject Discuss: RE: Here are some themes...
- I'll see what i can come up with then, later today or one evening this week.
- 03:20 pm ChiliProject Discuss: RE: Here are some themes...
- I started to create the page, but couldn't decide how to format it. I didn't want to just end up cloning the Redmine...
- 01:22 pm ChiliProject Feature #509 (Ready for review): Cancel / Back Button
- Pull Request "!#94":https://github.com/chiliproject/chiliproject/pull/94.
I also contemplated adding one to the Ne...
- I've spawned a few themes based off the one I've been using for a while now:
Also available in: Atom