ChiliProject is not maintained anymore. Please be advised that there will be no more updates.
We do not recommend that you setup new ChiliProject instances and we urge all existing users to migrate their data to a maintained system, e.g. Redmine. We will provide a migration script later. In the meantime, you can use the instructions by Christian Daehn.
- IRC handle: thegcat
- Registered on: 2010-12-23
- Last connection: 2015-01-15
- ChiliProject (Committer, Moderator, 2011-02-01)
Reported issues: 49
- 05:13 pm ChiliProject Discuss: RE: Chiliproject upgrade, migration from PSQL do MYSQL and LDAP auth problem
- Unfortunately the way Ruby on Rails stores data in MySQL and PostreSQL has subtle differences, for example booleans i...
- 11:58 am ChiliProject Discuss: RE: Install problems on Centos 6.5
- First and foremost, and I'm sorry I didn't mention it: you should never ever post passwords on the internet. I would ...
- 11:53 am ChiliProject Discuss: RE: Install problems on Centos 6.5
- 08:46 pm ChiliProject Discuss: RE: Install problems on Centos 6.5
- I suspect a problem with your @config/database.yml@, please check that the indentation is correct as yaml is indentat...
- 10:13 am ChiliProject Develop: RE: REST API and the limit parameter : limit does not seem to work above 100
- There is indeed a hard limit of 100, see https://github.com/chiliproject/chiliproject/blob/master/app/controllers/app...
- 08:55 pm ChiliProject Discuss: RE: Passenger + apache : Error is coming in browser
- Please run @bundle install@ in the ChiliProject directory as the user that will run ChiliProject. Depending on your c...
- 07:04 pm ChiliProject Discuss: RE: Internal error 500 (`block in start_thread')
- Ce n'est malheureusement pas assez du log, il nous faudrait la trace entière de l'erreur. Essaie @tail -n 50 /var/www...
- 08:11 pm ChiliProject Discuss: RE: Timeline and Gantt not showing
- 2.4 should have gantts too. Are you an administrator on your ChiliProject? What modules are available to you in the s...
- 02:46 pm ChiliProject Discuss: RE: Error - NoMethodError in DocumentsController#index
- I can confirm this, have a look at #1295 for a fix.
- 02:45 pm ChiliProject Bug #1295 (Closed): Document index 500 error
Also available in: Atom