ChiliProject is not maintained anymore. Please be advised that there will be no more updates.
We do not recommend that you setup new ChiliProject instances and we urge all existing users to migrate their data to a maintained system, e.g. Redmine. We will provide a migration script later. In the meantime, you can use the instructions by Christian Daehn.
TODO: Add screenshots
To browse through a list of issues:
- For a selected project, click the tab at the top. To view issues for all projects, click the View all issues link at top right of the Projects page or Issues list for a selected project.
A list of Issues displays, sorted by issue number.
To sort the list on a different column, click the column heading (for example, to sort by Priority or who the issue is Assigned to).
- To select which columns to display, click Options.
Available columns display (unselected at left, selected at right).
- Click on a column to highlight it.
- Click ↓ to re-order. to select, to remove, or
- Select how to Group the results from the dropdown list
Selected columns are displayed, rows are grouped by your selection.
- For any of the results, click the issue number (#) or Subject to display that issue.