ChiliProject is not maintained anymore. Please be advised that there will be no more updates.
We do not recommend that you setup new ChiliProject instances and we urge all existing users to migrate their data to a maintained system, e.g. Redmine. We will provide a migration script later. In the meantime, you can use the instructions by Christian Daehn.
Viewing and configuring "My page"¶
TODO: Add screenshots
The "My page" page in ChiliProject lets you configure a page to display information about projects that interest you, including:
- issues you've reported
- issues you're watching
- latest news on projects you're part of
- documents on projects you're part of
- issues assigned to you, requiring action from you
- a calendar of daily activity on projects you're part of.
To configure your My page:
- Click My page at top left.
Your My page displays.
- Click Personalize this page at top right.
Dotted lines display around three frames into which you can add My page information (one above, and two columns below), along with a drop-down menu of items you can add.
Only 10 rows are shown in each group — click View all issues to browse the complete list.
- To add an item, select it from the dropdown menu, and click .
- To remove an item, click in its top right corner.
- To move items between the three frames, click and drag them.
- When you're done configuring the page, click button)Back.